Friday, January 11, 2008

soandsewcrafty- another great etsyian!!




Yesterday was busy and I had no time to do what I wanted to do, so it's left for tonight! Nice to have some time to myself! After this, I need to bead ;>)

A few days ago, I was doing some sewing for the twinnies and it came back to me that sewing was my first and most ongoing favorite--------so, when I saw the etsy site of 'soandsewcrafty', I had to look at ALL her goodies--such cute stuff--it's hard for me to choose a few favorites to show here--but I'll try!

soandsewcrafty's Profile :

"Sewing is my passion! I've been sewing for family, friends & customers for over 30 years! I take great pride in the items that I make.

I love to do customs orders, so if you don't see something just like what you have in mind, just convo me and we can work together to create your dream! "

No comments: