Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm still here!





Although, the twinnies were over tonight, and I think they had way tooooooo much sugar today! They had different orders for dinner---french toast and toasted cheese---carbohydrate twins! We settled, after much, ah......discussion....on French Toast!

I still haven't cleaned up after them, although their mommy did try - but she will have her own mess to clean up at home!

I'm trying to ignore the mess and stay on the computer, so here goes.....

I just listed some new goodies on both cigarboxbeads and suchandsort- please check out the story on the bracelet- it's pretty funny ---now!

One of the twins likes to 'bead' with me- she is very particular and anal about it--she calls it 'needling' --the other twin tells her- 'no, it's called beading'. Ha! The answer from the first twin is " I CALL IT NEEDLING!" So there!!111!!

We have fun!


PS--my etsy site is www.cigarboxbeads.etsy.com and www.suchandsort.etsy.com


PPS ---don't forget to check out the beautiful beadweaving and vote on the Midsummernight's Challenge at www.etsy-beadweaver.blogspot.com

5 comments:

GrandmaMarilyn said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely. You go girl. LOL

Anna said...

I love both of your new listings, MG! The name you gave the earrings is just perfect, too!

adina said...

Beautiful needling! :-)

SarahKelley said...

Both of these are wonderful! The bracelets colors are fabulous!

:-) MaryLou said...

I love those earrings... but I think you ought to raise your price! They're adorable, and your fellow beadweavers all know just how much work was put into them. :-)