Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Sunday....


even though it's almost half over!

Had computer problems again last night---I'm beginning to think that this vintage woman is just not supposed to even be near a computer---aggravates me so much!

Last night I was almost finished listing a new goodie when the whole thing shut down on me AGAIN---after stepping away----calming down---I turned it off, unplugged and plugged the modem again, rebooted everything---I finally started all over again! So here are the little stinkers that I was in the midst of listing! Their an adaption of an adaption of a picture......;>)

3 comments:

GrandmaMarilyn said...

Yes, computers can be frustrating. I know my laptop is. By the way, lovely earrings.

Melody Marie Murray said...

Cute earrings!

Marlaine said...

These earrings are just sooooo pretty! Love them!