Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Promo Frenzians Rock!




*My* new etsy team- Promo Frenzy is made up of total energizer bunnies~not only do they create as great artisans, they promote teammates, make beautiful treasuries, and are wonderful, helpful teammies!

The Frenzian I consider my mentor is CreativityHappens--she helped me along with my first treasury and checks in with me...these are some of her goodies --i love the monsters - my daughter made me some of these many years ago and they're staring at me right now!

http://creativityhappens.etsy.com is where this artisan resides!

21 comments:

magdamagda said...

Love her colorful shop! :)

Linda B said...

Welcome, glad you're a part of it.

Mandy said...

I love Claude and Harriet! They made me LOL

hoganshandiwork said...

Welcome to the team!! <3

Michelle said...

It's great to have a mentor on the team. I wish you much success.

New Hampshire Gardener said...

Yes what a great team!!!

Jill Q said...

Promotional Frenzy is a great Team, and we're glad you've joined us!

VeCeramics said...

You are right Promotional Frenzy is a great resource and community.

Crimson Hill Soaps and Scents said...

Welcome to the team!

Terra Verde said...

Love the owl mask!

Crystal Eldoradosoap said...

Very cute monster pics! welcome :)

petite hermine said...

Cute pictures! Frenzians do rock!

Lissie said...

Welcome to the team! :)

asdesigns said...

Great post, glad you a part of the team.

KrystalsJewelry said...

hah aawww so cute!

Sea Flower Studios said...

I love the monsters too!

PaintedMemoriesByRosella said...

It is a great group of people!

Charlene said...

Welcome! So glad you joined us!

Leah R. Hood, Jewelry Designer & Artisan said...

Love the photos! And the promo team does rock!

Powers Of Love said...

Welcome to the team!

Katie - ToyStoryNutty said...

Color makes me happy and her shop is FULL of color!