Sunday, November 9, 2008

I can't believe it's been 3 months!



*****one of the bracelets I've been working on and just listed on etsy********
well- I guess I can- my computer has been on the fritz for about 3 months, so........
I have been crafting and such, and taking pictures, but not able to upload anything, or even see anything most days.

So---in the meantime, I've missed lots of challenges, but when I finally got to see everything- in etsy beadweaver's challenges and cccoe challenges--everything was great~

I've listed some new things, and even sold something last night while I was cracking out listing stuff, so there is something good to come of all this bad stuff.

Oh--and I'm extremely happy with the results of the election, gobama!;>)

1 comment:

GrandmaMarilyn said...

Happy you sold something and that you are able to start listing again. I know how it is to be without a computer. My laptop died so I am having to share this with hubby, who is getting on the computer more than ever. LOL