Saturday, June 18, 2011

Another cellini finished!




kind of looks like cotton candy, doesn't it? ;>) Am already at work on a black, grey and silver one! I had a friend ask me why I was continuing to make them, when none of them are selling on etsy ( they are expensivo---but they're lots and lots of beads and lots and lots of time!) and my answer for her was------I truly am addicted to them--I love the logical pattern and how it turns out --never thought my brain would go *that way*! ;>)---and maybe someone else will finally want one and buy....I can look forward to that, as well ;>)))

1 comment:

Sewinggranny - Mona said...

VEry pretty Marilyn....the question is why do we all continue to do what we do! Answer is easy...we love it and it is our outlet! Someone will buy them they are gorgeous.