Tuesday, September 29, 2009

okay---I started something else crafty.....



can you believe it? ;>0

I joined a yahoo group---http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheLatestTrendsinMixedMediaArts/

and they have a 'twinchie' challenge lottery kind of contest for Halloween---it sounded like fun- so i signed up--of course!

'twinchies' are 2x2 inch pieces of cardboard, collaged and doo-dadded up! My first two were finished tonight--and I had to take pictures and put them up---(it was actually my second high 5 of the night---I got an old TV hooked up to cable all by myself! heh heh)

AnywayS--here are the twinchies---'The Sisters Grim' and 'Dinner?' ( Mrs. Lechter, perhaps?)

off to bed---dreaming of twinchies ( better than nightmares!)

1 comment:

Sherry Goodloe said...

Hi Marilyn - love your twinchies! Mrs. Lechter . . . hee hee.

Congrats on hooking up cable by yourself *smiles*