Tuesday, January 6, 2009

still kickin'




found some more stuff while on my destashing and dehoarding kick. I have entirely too much....found some sweet gift tags, vintage, but retro vintage- the prints are sweet kiddy prints from the 30s and 40s--I must have had something in mind for them, but they're so cute!

I bought a vintage coat for my daughter for Christmas, it just came today and it's gorgeous! It's from MagooVintage on etsy, so go check her out- she has great stuff.

I also got quite a few goodies from etsy-ians for the holidays- peace cranes from LocalColorist, oatmeal soap from Lave, hairpins from Combustion, resin heart necklaces from isewcute, a great chocolate goddess lampworked bookmark from michvanetta, great fingerless gloves from shellmitchell---I totally rocked on the etsy xmas!

2 comments:

RedBessBonney said...

I have a special award for you... check my blog for details!

Susan

cigarboxbeads said...

well- better late than never---;>) thanks again, and i've listed my 7 faves, and my great thanks to you !

marilyn g