Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Saturday!


I think I have everything 'working' now---after all my computer problems, my connection to my camera wasn't working either. I've decided that the tinfoil hat that I'm wearing has something to do with my computer problems! Or, as the hubby of one of my etsy cccoe-ers asked me--'do all your earrings cause you to receive radio waves?' heh heh --that's it- I just connected it, so to speak! ;>) Thanks, Mr MarieJulie!

Here are the beginnings of my creation for the next etsy beadweavers challenge -

I think I finished it last night, but I might need to add more fringe stuff---I'm kind of addicted to fringe!

By the way- I've got all kinds of goodies up for sale in my etsy shops--http://cigarboxbeads.etsy.com and http://suchandsort.etsy.com

If you click on the etsy beadweavers surf ring--you'll get to read lots of great blogs and see some beautiful work!

Here is the beginnings of my Midsummernight's Dream:

1 comment:

Dawn Chastain said...

Can't wait to see what you create! I love that elfish looking cabochon I see laying in the stash!!